Chorus Announcements!

The 2013-2014 school year is quickly approaching!  Chorus auditions will be held on the fourth--that's right, the fourth--day of school.  The school play for which we will perform will be on Tuesday, October 1.  Thus, chorus will start early this year.  (That just means more music-making!)

Below are links with information about the chorus and auditions.  Click the captions below the photos to see the documents.

I look forward to hearing third, fourth, and fifth grade students at auditions on Thursday, August 23.



 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Hi Ms. Benson,
    I am a fellow music educator and found your wonderful blog through pinterest. I would love to see your chorus handbook pdf file but I can't seem to view it. Is there anyway you could share it with me? My email address is alucas@ebcnet.org.
    Thanks for your time and your great ideas. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Ashleigh Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Lucas,

    It's always great to hear from fellow music teachers! Where do you teach? Also, please disregard the messy blog...it's under construction. :)

    I edited the file so that you should be able to view it in Google Drive. I also emailed it to you. Let me know if neither of those worked.

    I hope the handbook is helpful! Happy teaching!

    Kaylee Benson

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts